When it comes to food, different people have different tastes. For catering to the needs of all, you will get to see various types of food trucks doing the rounds on the streets of America. These are becoming more and more popular with every passing day. To ensure success of the business, you must have innovative food truck menu ideas to cater to the foodies.
There are different cuisines that have gradually become common on the plates of Americans. Not all of these have originated in America. Some have been inspired by other countries. Thus, food truck menu can be inspired from any part of the world or your grandma’s kitchen. Catering to the taste buds of the common masses has become a very impressive of starting out in the food business. This has given rise to the need of paying attention to the food truck name ideas, as it should match the type of food that you are serving to the people.
8 the most famous food trucks in America
You cannot ignore the various food trucks that are already operational and are catering the different types of food in different cities. The following are some of the well-known food trucks that have been in the food business for a noticeable period of time.
- King of Pops– This truck can be spotted on the various streets and roads of Atlanta, serving out delicious and mouthwatering Latino food. The owner of the food truck has taken a lot of care while deciding on the food truck menu ideas, which has been incorporated in the menu list.
- Via 313– if you are taking a stroll on the roads on the Detroit, then you can chance to catch a glimpse of the eye-catching colored truck, which has made a name for itself by serving the most delicious, melt-in-the-mouth cheese and meat, you have ever eaten. Among the other food truck food recipes which are available here, you will get the chance of sinking your teeth on two particular types of delicious pepperoni as well.
- John Mueller Meat Co. – This is a good example of a befitting food truck name ideas. As soon as you hear the name, you can imagine juicy and tender meat, falling off the bones. These types of food trucks generally specialize in making meta food items, with mouth-watering seasoning.
- Roxy’s Grilled Cheese– The name alone is enough will tell you about the treats that you will get here. When you lay your eyes on the truck, you might wonder why it has still not won the award for the best food truck designs. The sheer color of the truck resembles molten cheese. The various sandwiches and burgers, with a whole lot of cheese in them have already won the hearts of many Ft. Point, and Dewey Square residents.
- The Fat Shallot– If any food serving truck is famous for serving lip-smacking salami, then the name of this truck will surely make the cut. Known for its list of side items, the fries are the hot favorite for all those who are looking for a quick snack within budget. This truck can be seen making its way around the Goose Island and the neighboring areas.
- Beavers Coffee + Donuts– One of the main food items that have found a place in the palate of the average Americas are the doughnut. Along with this, you are definitely going to find a cup of frothy coffee, which is also being delivered to you over the counter.
- Kogi– This is one of the most dominant food trucks that can be easily spotted on the streets of LA. The owner has been forced to run four food serving trucks simultaneously, so as to meet the growing needs of the LA commoners. They have become very popular as their menu contains two of the most delicious cuisines, namely Korean food and Mexican food.
- Gastropod- Another popular food truck that is seen on the streets of Wynwood and the adjoining areas is Gastropod. Known mainly for the scrumptious hotdogs, grilled and fried to perfection.
There are reasons that these food trucks have been loved for a long time. We will revisit with why these food trucks are successful.
Image by Nan Palmero